• Hi there. I have some problem with Pandoras ring level! i am just stuck there. How do i get through!? I have collected one of the shields for the door, thats just the only progress i have done. Please help me! /Johan
  • The level you are reffering too is The rings of Pandora level right?

From this level all you need to do is, follow the hallway either up or down until you come to a door in the wall. Head through it, and you will be faced with some spiking machines. Wait until they are opening and then roll through each one to make sure you evade them in one piece.
    Once you get past these you will be met by some enemy archers. Beat them and then open the multicolored chests as well. Then you need to pull the lever in the centre of the left wall which lowers another lever which is outside the room. Run back out and turn this lever around and around until you see a bright red flame. Approach this to meet the next god and acquire a brand new weapon, the Blade of Artemis! After aquiring this just carry on past where Artemis used to be and then you have completed the stage.
    Hope this helps...And good luck...:)
  • [QUOTE=robcoxy;57083]The level you are reffering too is The rings of Pandora level right?

I have done all this, and acuired oneof the blue shields to insert in the door. and i have turned the big lever outside to exit other rooms, but i am stuck in the tempel! /Johan
  • Rob C STAFF said:
    The level you are reffering too is The rings of Pandora level right?

From this level all you need to do is, follow the hallway either up or down until you come to a door in the wall. Head through it, and you will be faced with some spiking machines. Wait until they are opening and then roll through each one to make sure you evade them in one piece.
    Once you get past these you will be met by some enemy archers. Beat them and then open the multicolored chests as well. Then you need to pull the lever in the centre of the left wall which lowers another lever which is outside the room. Run back out and turn this lever around and around until you see a bright red flame. Approach this to meet the next god and acquire a brand new weapon, the Blade of Artemis! After aquiring this just carry on past where Artemis used to be and then you have completed the stage.
    Hope this helps...And good luck...:)

Yes i have done that. I have also accuired the shield of Hades, but what do i do then? Ehere can i find the shield of Zeus and the stone for the scull!? Like i said. I am stuck! /Johan
  • The Shield of Zeus is actually located before the Shield of Hades. To acquire the Shield of Zeus, follow the level through until you reach the spinning thing that flips you around. From there take the spinning flip, into another number of enemies. After defeating those collect the goodies from the two chests above you, and also the third one. When you're done climb the ladder, and then jump across to the left side to retrieve the Shield of Zeus.
    Use this like the Shield of Hades to unlock the door further along your path. When this is done, carry on. Descend down the stairs , and save your game. Continue on through the moving saws (ignoring the levers), until you reach the conveyor belt. Jump on it, and follow the path up the stairs and across the bridge. You will then need to climb up the right side of the wall to continue on. After doing that you will reach the next room. destroy all the enemies before the time runs out. When every enemy has been killed run to the top and grab the Handle of Atlas. Exit the room and go back the way you came.
    When you reach the part with the moving saws, now you need to pull both levers quickly and run through the door at the top. Continue on, lift the door up and defeat the enemies. After this, examine the object at the top and place the Handle of Atlas on it. Now, turn the lever around so that the large ball is on Atlas' back. Head through the opening on the right side and go up the stairs.
    Fight your way through all of the enemies in the next room, run around to the right and pull the lever and watch the cutscene. Head out the newly created entrance and grab the handle of the coffin with the R2 Button. When it falls off, jump on top of the coffin and repeatedly tap R2 as fast as you can to acquire the Architects Son's head (the Skull you need). progress through the rest of the level, using the Architects Son's head to unlock the door with the large skull on it. Follow the rest of the level, its straight-forward enough,to finish the stage...:)