!!!help!!!what Game Is It???
  • I played this game a couple of years ago that I would like to check it out nowadays, but I don't remember neither the name of the game, the company that made it, and worst of all I'm fuzzy about the gaming console too. Most likely it was for the original playstation, but there is a slight chance that it could be for sega saturn of genesis.
    The game was like this: It was a robot shooting game, 1 player or 2 player, it was top view. When you started the game you looked like this spider robot, i think with 4 legs, but as you beat other robot once you beat them you could take their robot. Everytime you beat a level the game would give a password that you could enter to start from that level next (since there was no saving I believe). I remember getting to this level that looked like a military ground, where it had fences and a robot that looked like a clown appeared. But that's all I can remember of it. I've spent hours already on google searching for this game, and if someone can find it for me, I'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your help!
    Oh also when you appeared in thegame, it looked like electricity was powering your robot from different sides. and when you killed an enemy, there was elesctricity under the robot.
  • When I read the four-legged spider bit the first thought I had was "Ghost in the Shell", based on the anime of the same name, as you piloted one of the spider-like robot tanks. This wasn't a top down perspective game, however.

best guess i have for the title you are looking for is "Machine Hunter", first published in 1997 by MGM Interactive. Here is one screen shot I found of the game:

Look familiar?
    You don't know how happy I am, I have this HUGE smile on my face. It's been so long I couldn't remember the look of the basic vehicle you use in the game. But if you watch some vids on you tube you will see this other vehicle that looked like a spider on my mind. But this is the game. WOW this is so cool. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU, have a happyeaster.

I dont know if you celebrate easter, but it's the day as a rememberence of the resurrection of my Lord Jesus Christ. In celebration of the sacrafice done for the removal of the sins of those who put their faith in Him. And most of the people of the world don't even know that all that they have to do to attain salvation is to Recognize their sins and Repent, Believe that Jesus Christ died to cleanse their sins (once for all sins) and believe that Jesus resurrected on the third day, and after believing asking Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins asking Jesus to take care of their lives. It's so simple and people get confused with a whole bunch of set of rules and regulations that has nothing to do with salvation. Salvation cannot be earned, its a FREE GIFT of God (ephesians 2:8-9, romans 6:23, romans 10:9). But anyways hopefully, you already have Jesus in your heart as Lord and Savior, and if you don't, don't miss the chance to do it now. But thank you sooooo much for your help. You are the best !!!!:D
  • well done Mr lyndon