• Has anyone managed to save an FBI car ?

How I would love to get my hands on one of them, is it possible ?
  • y i hae had achane t driv a coupearound. go to the pay and spray hop ot of your car and go get your stars up. the cops wont com in the pay and spray so you can shootem all
  • Getting your hands on an FBI car can be tricky
  • I have gotten a couple of FBI cars
  • Its a bit like it Worf. There are actually 2 sub missions to be getting on with down at Portland Docks. The first is an Import / Export mission identical to that in Shoreside (but with different vehicles). You need to deliver the following:

Securicar
    Moonbeam
    Coach
    Flatbed
    Linerunner
    Trashmaster
    Patriot
    Mr. Whoopee
    Blista
    Mule
    Yankee
    Bobcat
    Dodo
    Bus
    Rumpo
    Pony

The garage door is not the ones with numbers on them
  • so the one with all of the police and fire truck and all of that sort thats a mission? man i never though of that mission well here are the cars that i think you need to beat that if i dont name them all correct me because i need to do this mission

fire truck
    police car
    ambulance
    enforcer

anything else if there is tell me
  • A.J. - if you'd bothered to actually read the other posts in this thread you would have noticed the following in my first post:

The vehicles you need to complete this are:

Ambulance
    FBI Car
    FireTruck
    Enforcer (Police Van)
    Police Car
    Barracks OL
    Rhino Tank[/b]

If the way I presented this information was somehow confusing
  • i apologize for not reading it im sorry
  • hey i'm on the second island, went back to the first island to kill some mafia, a helicopter showed up, i went in the train tunnel and blew up 5 or 6 helicopters, wanted level stayed at 5 stars.