• Need help performing this mission, every time I get close to Maria, she gets killed and mission is failed, what is the trick?
  • There's a few ways to do this. You can do it the gangster way and break out the artilery on them to cover her and then take off or you can pull off towards the road and then when she gets near back up to block the bullets. Then you just have to tear off and hope to not be caught. I used the latter and i beat it fairly easy, the first time. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • There's a few ways to do this. You can do it the gangster way and break out the artilery on them to cover her and then take off or you can pull off towards the road and then when she gets near back up to block the bullets. Then you just have to tear off and hope to not be caught. I used the latter and i beat it fairly easy, the first time. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:[/b]

didn't work, anymore suggestions?
  • snipe them that's what I did. either that or try madhtr's suggestions more and see if they finally work. either way, you should end up beating it in the end
  • I cheated to finished this mission, but you should be able to complete it rather easily if you have the following two items, a tank and a sniper rifle.
  • I had fun with this mission.
    Before I started this mission I jacked a columbian truck and blocked open the gate. I then started the mission and as they started shooting at me I ran threw the gate and jacked a banhsee and followed the copter to the dam. Here is the only time I used a cheat, which was for a tank.
    With the tank I just blasted threw the road block and ran over a few columbians. After that I used the sniper rifle to do the rest! When the copter took off I used the rocket launcher to shoot it down.... from there it was a peace of cake to sniper the rest of the guys and then Maria was just standing there waiting for me!
    There was one guy standing behind a corner of a building so you have to see him in time! :thumbsup: