Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds/ Everybody's Golf: World Tour
  • Let's here what you folks have to say about Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (also known as Everybody's Golf: World Tour) on the PS3.
  • yuo seem to be hoojked on that nearly everytime i see you r psn name its got that written on it must be alright it take it?
  • I've been a fan of the series from the very first game on the original PlayStation. Lots of unlockables to get in equipment, characters, courses and other items as well as actual global online play. I've seen some people in the lobbies from places like France and Germany- chances are those of you in the UK that pick up the game there (Everybody's Golf) we'd be able to get some worldwide matches on.
  • Once again I wasn't dissappointed. The Hot Shots Golf series has always been a winner for me. I love the lighthearted feel of it, but this belies the underlying actual control you can have over your shots.

I'm kind of ticked that they dropped mini-golf again, but I am still having a blast with it.

In my opinion HSG has always been one of the best party games of all time, give anyone 2 minutes of a quick rundown, and anyone can play the game.

I have to make time to enter one of the online tournaments. 50 player tourneys must be a blast, I do however wonder about the time consumption inre that many players.

Anyway, I have a tee time, so maybe I'll see some of you on the links.
  • Most of the 18 hole tourneys are done in about 40 minutes or so, depending on the timer set for them.There's no variation on this- anyone not finishing the hole before the timer runs out gets dropped to keep things moving. Most times with "normal" timer there is a minute between holes for quick chat.
  • seen it in game nearly got it gonna wait till thursday is it open to paly globally or is it restricted ?
  • The online is actually global- the PAL and NTSC versions of the game use the same servers (I mentioned this in a post up above).