Bestcode in the game
  • Liberty City Survivor
    R2, R1, Triangle, X, L2, L1, Up, Down, Square, L1, Circle, Down, L1, R1, Triangle, Right, L1, X
    , Down, Up, Left, Up, X, R1, R2, L2, L1

NOTE-this is the ultimate code, it gives pedestrians weapons, they attack each other, and the gore is increased... :) YEAH
  • I have used the code before just for fun and i must say that it is alot of fun. Add in the code for the pedestrians to attack you and then you have an excellent cat and mouse game with lots of fighting. I will agree that it is the best code for this game. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I would have to agree, that code is very fun. It like an all out Riot war!
  • wha u expect ? i am the code master!
    YEAH :2devilish:
  • Ya that is one fun code! I tried it a couple of times.... its a all out war and everyone is out to get everyone.... You sure can't get anything done when this code is on... Big fun! :laugh3:
  • make sure u
  • ..........cause if u do maria will get killed at da end and da code stays, which is really annoying
  • ....awww CRAP its my evil twin, but look at this i am of higher rank little one HAHA HO HA
    j/p
    YEAH :grin1:
  • I like the tank code, it's awsome I found out where all the places are to get one, I simply put in the code and wait to be squashed!!! Its well cool.
  • I agree with Jamama!!!!!...lots of fun and gore!!!!!! :ph34r: