Is it possible to get to the observatory
  • :mad: Ive seen the observatory in the third island is it posible to get there? Ive tried with the patriot but it wont go up. Some of my freinds have said that theyve been there. Are they B.S.ing me or what?
  • your friends are totally BSing you. there is no way to the observatory. not by foot, car, or by air. you cannot reach the observatory so don't believe anyone and I mean anyone who says they had, regardless if they are a friend or not
  • It is add isnt it. Since it is a marked location on the map. I have had no luck getting up there though. Although the area of grass up there is a good place to run from the cops sometimes.
  • Thanks dudes cause ive been trying to get up there for the past week I just had to know.
  • where is the observatory i want to know!! :D
  • It is up on the green mountain above the cartel mansion in Shoreside Vale. You can get close to it by driving up the hill towards it by any one of the 2 blocked tunell entrances, with the signs "tunell testers at work". One is by the dam other is by the Cartell Mansion.
  • thanks evilAaron i will see if i can find it
  • Is it really possible?!...well, thanx guys, I'll give it a try! :ph34r:
  • you need a dodo
  • I'm not sure about getting up there, but it is probably impossible to land there because the land probably isn't solid. Kind of like the stadium ground and the 'Ghost Town'.