Shell 1-2 crossing bridge
  • At the bridge crossing from Shell 1 to 2 I have shot 9 controlers and the bombs are still flashing!!!!

I'm standing on the deck. There's one behind me(1) then there are two (2)(3) on the stairs on the left side. Then there's one in front of me on this tall tank thing(4). There's one almost hidden on the floor off to the left side(5). Then there's one way on the other side on the wall on the left side(6) and finally there is one the right side way on the other side almost hidden by seagulls(7). I can't find any more.[/b]

I've also shot one on the far wall on the right(8) and the one behind the flag(9). What am I missing????
  • If you look up over the bulding then you'll see one of those guard things. The flying things(can't remember the name). This will take you a few tries. You may want to save it before doing this. You then must shoot the sensor which is right near the semtex so be careful. You have to have a steady hand so try to have some of that whatever that stuff is called that steadies your hands. Pentazemin(or something) i think. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Heee Haaaa ! Thanks Madhtr
  • Oh, if i'm not mistaken then you need to shoot just above the blinking light to hit it right. With the semtex being right there, one sudden movement while shooting and then the connecting bridge is going. It took me all of about 10 tries to get my shot right on but hopefully you'll learn from my mistake. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: