• Is there more than 1 ending in MGS2 or only 1?

And could you play snake in the second half of the game if you win it several times on diffrent difficulties?

:tired:
  • nope no different endings that i know of, and i've beat the game on every difficulty cept extreem and no you can only use Raiden on the second part
  • Sorry, like Shot Hound said, only 1 ending :( . But, you can replay to get Dog Tags which give you special items like stealth,bandana, and wigs. Hope this Helps!
  • I love the ending, it leaves me wanting more!!!!

I cant wait for MGS3!!!!!1
  • I wish there will be an MGS3, but I read an article saying Hideo Kojima (creator of MGS) was gonna put a halt to extending the MGS series. I may have misread it, but I'm pretty sure thats what it said.
  • Well, Kojima said that there will be no more Metal Ger for him but he also hinted about there still being a new title being worked on in the series. He could just be pulling people's chains so that they won't bother him while he does work on a new title though, guess time will only tell. Also while he said that he'd not be a part of the new MGS, he did mention that he'd help with the design if asked to do it. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: