• I'm on disc 3 of FF8 and i need help gettin Doomtrain! I know how to get the steel pipes and Remedy+. But where do get melboro tenticles? I've looked all over and i can't find any Malboro's. Where are they???
  • There might be some marleboros on the island closest to hell, I think. I will try to find out for you, but check there.
  • Okay i'll check it out!! Thanx......again. How come you always end up being the person that replies first? hmmmmmmmm.......whatever.
  • I guess I am the all knowing APi final fantasy guy. Well anyways you can find Marlboros on the Island Closest to Heaven(I knew they were on one of those).
  • Okay i'll check it out when i get offline. Thanx for your help.....again. lol :D
  • Speed Demon i tried going to The Island Closest to Heaven but i can't find any!!!! Are u sure thats where u find them???
  • I am positive, it is the island that is the farthest to the right. On this map you will see a relevent location of where it is. Its in the north east corner in red writing.
  • Hey i found out that you can also find them in the Grandidi Forest in Esthar! :)
  • You can also get Malboro Tentacles by card moding 4 Malboro cards.
  • Just to clear things up a little bit here, you can get malbora tentacles from killing them on the island closest to hell or heaven, esther grandidi forest or Timber's Roshfall forest, you can also refine them from cards but there pretty hard to get, well I hope this helps bye.
  • You can find the monsters in all those places , but getting what you want is another problem .....I found the best way was to Mug them then run like hell !!