• HELLO ALL,

I AM PLAYING THE DA VINCI CODE..
    BUT NOW I AM STUCK CHATEAU VILLETT...
    VERY CONFUSE ON THE SOLOMON'S SONG...
    HAVE TO FIND OUT THE PASSWORD...:confused:

ANYBODY CAN HELP ME?? PLEASE.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH

FROM SYLVIA
  • Hit the buttons after the note is displayed to get through the music sheet puzzle. Once done go back into Gallahad's Room.
  • BUT
    I ALREADY GET THE MUSIC SHEET
    THE PROBLEM I FACE IT IS
    I CANT FIND THE PASSWORD TO OPEN THE DOOR...
    ALREADY TRY MANY WAY...
    BUT...:huh:
    HOW CAN I FIND OUT THE PASSWORD FROM BIBLE

THANK YOU...

FROM SYLVIA
  • To be honest, I'm not sure how they expect people to get this particular password from the clues regarding The Last Supper. The password to enter into Cryptex #2 is MAGDALENE.
  • hello,

What I'm suppose to do in the underground grotto? :confused: :confused:
  • never mind...I've found Hathor's key...but I still don't know the sequence in lighting the fire scone
  • You need to take a torch from the statue that looks like King TUT on the far side of the room.
    Now you'll need to light the torches in a certain order. Imagine the 5 torches like a clock:

------------12------------
    -------10---------2-------
    ----------7-----5-------
    12 being the torch at the furthest side of the room. Now light the torches in this order:
    12, 10, 5, 10, 2, 10, 7.

After this is done a cutscene will follow and you will obtain the Laser etched key. Thats level complete too...:)
  • thanx... I sure don't know how you found out about it!

Now... I'm stuck in the world war bunker... how to arrange the fuses? I don't know how to read the schematic!
  • No problem, glad to help...:)

To read the schematic, you need to use the UV light on it. To save you the trouble, here is how you arrange the fuses. I take it you've took all the fuses from the fuse boxes on the way down to this point.
    Go to the fuse panel and you will need to put in the correct fuses to activate the left generator, right generator and surface door, (Generators will take all of the 300amp fuses (8 of them precisely) and the surface door will take both the 50amp fuses). This is how you arrange the fuses in the fusebox;

300 - 300 - emp - 300 - 300
    300 - 300 - emp - 300 - 300
    emp - emp - emp - emp - emp
    50 - 50 - emp - emp - emp

*300 = 300 amp fuse
    *50 = 50 amp fuse
    *emp = empty or unused

All you need to do then is pull the switch and there you have it...:)
  • thanx... I didn't realize that I need to use the uv light before examine the schematic (before press x), or the uv won't function.

now I'm at the baron's tomb... I don't know which tile to push first and so on..
  • The tomb you're at is called Baron Hudsen's tomb, right?
    You must be stuck on the chessboard, where you have to put the King's symbol into the only remaining gap to start off the puzzle.
    The button-pressing puzzle takes four presses. Remember the sequence in the fourth poem? You'll need to press The Queen, then the Baron, the knight will then follow and finally you'll need to press the Soldier. That should be puzzle-solved from there...:)
  • hi,

What's the answer for cryptex 4????:confused: :confused:
  • The answer here is "PAYENS". However, instead of getting to use it right away you'll find yourself being double- crossed by Teabag via a looooooong cutscene. You will then have to go through a bit of a "battle" where you must distract him enough to use the solution.

At the start you will be given a choice of things for Sophie to say to him to give time for using the Cryptex- select "I thought you told us only the worthy can find the grail". This should give you some time to get the answer partially in place. The second time you need to say something choose "You are the one responsible for my grandfather's murder". This should be enough to finish things but if not the third response when cued to give it is "You are no better than the church" and the fourth is "and now you have taken over where the church left off".

You'll then get to finish the cutscene and move on to the next level.
  • Ok, the first response you will need to use is:

"I thought you told us only the worthy can find the grail"

After saying this you'll switch back to Langdon, yes? You need to rotate the cryptex as quickly as possible to say 'PAYENS'. (Don't worry you might not finish it this first time, you'll get another chance.)

The second responce you need to choose is:

"You are the one responsible for my grandfather's murder"

You will now get another opportunity to finish where you left off with the cryptex in the first turn. Just start where you left off and rotate it to say 'PAYENS'. (If you still don't finish it you will get another 2 chances)

The third response, if needed, is:

"You are no better than the church"

If you still need to finish rotating the cryptex to say 'PAYENS', then this is your third opportunity.

The fourth and final response, if you need it, is:

"and now you have taken over where the church left off"

You should have definitely finished rotating the cryptex to say 'PAYENS' on this turn.;)

On whichever turn you finish the cryptex, you will be rewarded with a cutscene. Watch it to the end of the level.:)

Good Luck Nina...:)
  • Thanks for all the helps..... MISSION COMPLETE!!!