My Saved Games Are All Corupted
  • looking up when i hold r-1 the view is normal does any one know what to doo :lol:
  • I dont understand ur question but if ur were having problems with ur game being corupted, have u been using these cheat codes:
    All Weapons
    Full Health
    Crazy Pedestrains
    Pedestrains Riot
    Pedestrains Attack
    Pedestrains Fight eachother
    Extra Money
    Tank
    Full Armor
    If u read game pro, The May 2002 buyers bewhare section had an article on GTA3. It basicaly said that these codes were not made by rockstar and are programming codes. Also there is a risk of ur game corupted (If u save after using these codes). If u are going to use cheat codes dont save on the same file save on a seprate file.
    I hope this answers ur question if i understood it correctly
    Good luck
  • Originally posted by coolgamer55@Jun 11 2002, 01:33 PM

If u read game pro, The May 2002 buyers bewhare section had an article on GTA3. It basicaly said that these codes were not made by rockstar and are programming codes.

Hummmmmmmmmmm, I have been using these codes for some time now and luckly I have never had a problem .... ( Knock on wood )

Worf
  • I havent either but if ur game all of a sudden gets cruped (whtch it has been doing for some ppl) then u know y
  • Cool, just to let you know but if you're talking about the button codes then yes they are programming codes but these WERE created by DMA Design(aka. Rockstar Studios) programmers. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • After completing the game I use the all weapons, full health and full armour cheats all the time due to the fact that I
  • Yes they were created by DMA but not Rockstar games. Rockstar didnt athorize these codes and that is y. I have only had one problem and it was in the beginning of the game i accidentaly coruped my brothers game bc i saved over it but accidentaly shut the PS2 off before it was done. after that i was helping him get back to where he was and i used cheat codes like the Tank code and we beat the game. 2 days later we found it corupted and we didnt turn the PS2 off while saving or remove the memory card. I have all Sony memory cards so when i read this article i blamed it on the cheat codes.
  • DMA Designs is a part of Rockstar games...there own developer now renamed Rockstar Studios...Rockstar did know of the codes...i got the codes from them when i first bought the game...I haven't had the file corrupted by any of the cheats that i have used....I haven't used them all though so i may have missed one...Files do get corrupted without codes though...sometimes the save function fails to save all areas of a file causing the corruption. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • hmmmmmmm. well this is what in read in Gamepro but i guess ur right. I guess what u read isnt always true ;) thanks for the info madhtr :rolleyes:
  • i have ben playing this game for months,like around new years,and all my saved games were corupt,i thought to myself im done here,and ill probably never play it again,then i started an blood omen 2 again and noticed when my nephiew was playing games on my pst thet he was playing my saved game,i freaked,couldnt believe it,and now i have my game back,it must have had something to doo with saving more info on the card,becouse i took my saved games off the memory card to make room for gta3 becouse of my games being corupted then thay saved better,but then they all messed up after a wile,is it posable thet adding or removing other saved games could have afected gta3?
    i have ben using cheat codes,but what i want to know is how can a corupt saved game all of a sudden become un corupt all by itself hahaha
    thanx for the help,i think ill wach it using cheat codes from now on,and only use the ones i know and use alot like all weapons health and armor.
    aqlso i have tanks sitting all around,can i just drive them into the sea to clean them up a little? and inside the tunnels i have two tanks thet are hanging from the ceeling,i dont know how that happened.