• can anyone give me some hints on killing to guy at the shrimp stand on the second level and can any tell me wre i can get any better weapons as you can probaly tell i,m a bit of a beginer cheers james
  • Jam, i moved this thread to the GTA3 secton of the forum.

If you want to cheat to get more weapons then input this cheat while playing game....

R2, L1, R2, R2, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

Someone else will have to help you with the shrimp guy becuase i can't quite remember how to do it.
  • Jam.247- The whole point of advanced weaponry is that you get bigger and better things as you progress through the game. If you get the
  • FAREWELL CHUNKY LEE CHONG is the name of the mission.

you need to get a gun.
    If you got wasted, busted or just run out of ammo, head towards ammunation's backyard and grab a new gun. You may also want to go there if you need ammo.

Now, jack a car. Drive towards the dot located on the radar. The dot is
    located on Chinatown, for more reference. The dot turns out to be enclosed by some objects. No car may access the area. When you get to the enclosed area, get out of the car, and get your gun ready

When you approach his stand(has a blue marker above), chunky will hide. The man with blue overalls around(Triads) will then try to kill you also. You may want to ignore them, or kill them. Either way, get near chunky, and he'll run off towards his car which is located on an alley. Take aim at him with your gun and kill him before he gets there, or else you'll have to chase him. If you find yourself chasing him, ram him into the water or ram him enough so he exits his car.

Another way to complete this mission. Instead of scaring Chunky,
    grab this car and rig it with a bomb. Return the car where you got it, and activate the bomb. Then, make Chunky run towards his car. When he enters the car , BOOM!!! it'll explode. Either way.

If you want to get access to a few more guns, try finding the hidden packages. If you get a certain number of packages, you get a new gun at you hideout.

Hope this helps ya
    :D
  • i got a better way of killing him.Look for him and do get close ok,then pick your rocket louncher and aim it at the booth and fire and that will kill him before he starts to run
  • At this point in the game you shouldn't have a rocket launcher yet.
  • Good point speed demon, infact the only weaponry you should have at this point of the game is the uzi, the shotgun, the baseball bat & the pistol unless you use the cheat.
  • I never thought about that speed. Just use the gun to kill him or the bat.
    :D
  • Originally posted by Zigmeister@Jun 28 2002, 08:33 PM
    Good point speed demon, infact the only weaponry you should have at this point of the game is the uzi, the shotgun, the baseball bat & the pistol unless you use the cheat.

Actually this is not quite all the wepons you could have at this stage of the game.
    You can pick up the flame thrower at this stage, it's on top of the radio station roof. Just walk along the L-train track.
    You can also use the molitovs you can nick of the tramps in the tunnle (near 8-balls.)
    And i think you may be able to of collected 30 hidden pakages, which means you could have grenades at your desposal.
  • I just went back to portland and found the flame thrower on the roof you are right there are more weapons on that level, sorry evryone! I was wrong!!!