• <_< <font color="red">I was down at this store in San Jose California and I picked up some new software for my PS2. Its a game cheat like game shark.... I downloaded it but I can't figure out how to use it....
    Maybe I should just read the manual huh??
    Being I am asking for some help... and I don't read manuals that much... could someone help me out...

• As far as I know (which is not very far), the device is similar to a GS. It lets you put in those jibberish GS codes and stuff which are much more powerful than the codes programmed in by the developer.

In order to use any downloaded software you'll need a cable to link it to your PC. That's all I know.

Good luck with it :)
  • Worf you are in luck, I have one. To activate codes you have to go to your game and then press X on the codes you would like, then press start, after that pop your game in and have fun. If you want to add codes you must create a new game (name it what you want) then add codes, press start and save them. If you would like to know where the best place to get codes is pm me and I will tell you.