Need help with The Darkness (PS3)
  • Hey,

Please can somebody help. I've been playing the darkness for a bit now but have got stuck. I have just arrived at the trenches. I have gone through the trenches and through the no man's land bit and got round to the bunker type building. I have used the darkness power to open the two locked doors to get in. I've killed everyone inside and searched the whole building but to no avail. I have also searched all of no man's land ( I think I have anyway) Really can't get any further. Please help!!!

Rick
    :(
  • Once you clear out the bunker leave it and keep moving forward until you see an Allied flag. You will talk to the soldiers there then head left. You will need to speak with more soldiers then jump into a hatch to finish the level.
  • Hey,

Thanks for the help. Do I leave the bunker from the same door I entered?

Thanks
    Rick
  • You need to summon a gunner at the portal after killing everyone in the bunker. This allows a box of ammo to be destroyed and a path to be opened into a field. From the hole in the bunker come out and cross the field. When possible jump down and talk with the allies, then exit the level through the hatch like Lyn explained.

I think i've got it right. Got a bit mixed up with my thoughts...:rolleyes:
  • Cheers I'll give it a try later

Rick
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I've managed to do that part!!!
    Thanks again

Rick