Gran Turismo 5 Prologue , Class B
  • Hi all ,

I'm in Class B and i must play with Honda Integra , i think is the race number B-6.
    And its a race with 1 lap and 16 cars , im position 16 and in one lap i must beat all 16 cars.

I can't make this . I've tryed 30 times but i cant.
    What i must make to beat this race , a cheat , tips , i dont know .
    Somebody who make allready this race , please contact me and say me how you did this one.

Thanks very much.
  • There isnt many cheats available for this game, and not one for what you're looking for. All i can suggest is go as fast as possible, sorry i cant be of much help.
  • I HAD THE SAME PROB AND THE ONLY USEFUL INFO I HAVE FOUND IS THIS. NOT TRIED YET UT GIVE IT A SHOT.
    It's quite easy to consistently get to at least third once you know how. You just have to use slipstreaming - this involves you driving right behind the person in front of you. The air right behind the car in front of you has less air resistance than normal so if you can get into that 'pocket' of air, you will be able to accelerate better and be able to build up more speed.

So taking this into consideration, keep trying to slipstream the cars in front of you. Here's a big tip - since you don't get penalised in this race for touching the barriers, after the first corner you should be right behind the BMW Z4 I think. At this point, slipstream this bunch of cars and stick to the RIGHT hand side. When the second corner approaches just keep accelerating on the right hand side of the track and 'hug' the right hand barrier and you will lose very little speed. This will allow you to move up the field very quickly on the next short straight. I think if you do it correctly, you should be able to get past the Mazda RX8 by the time you get to the short straight.
  • first turn off active steering and traction control keep the abs around one ore two. cant remember if you can tune it if so lower it only slightly. Apart from that you need to practice your driving.
  • You just have to use slipstreaming - this involves you driving right behind the person in front of you. The air right behind the car in front of you has less air resistance than normal so if you can get into that 'pocket' of air, you will be able to accelerate better and be able to build up more speed.

Slipstreaming is the way many people have been doing this race- and there have been many people that are stuck on this one...;) I'd say slipstreaming and what Sfjp advised (tuning-wise) is your best bet to getting a podium position..:) Good luck.