PSP Internet help
  • Hello.. SO I am trying to get online with my psp and a error is always coming up I have a wirless router in my house I even stand next to it and it is not working!. Even when I go to a a T.mobile. hotspot it will not work the error states: a Connection error has occured. The signal may be to weak... But I am standing next to my router and it shows 100% Signal.. Please Help... Oh 1 more question.. I downloaded music from I tunes and it does not play in my PSP.. Someone told me I need a Converter?? Thanks Tony
  • All I can suggest is go through your settings and maybe make some changes on both the router and the PSP- maybe set up an IP address specifically for the PSP in the router's DHCP settings and put as much information into the PSP's settings manually (the Ip address, router IP, DNS servers, etc.).

As for the iTunes music, they do need to be converted to MP3 but you don't necessarily need a converter (which may not work on the purchased music anyway due to the DRM). All you really need to do is burn the songs you want onto a CD as a normal music CD then rip that CD as MP3 files in Media Player. Then, just transfer those MP3s onto the PSP.
  • Hello.. SO I am trying to get online with my psp and a error is always coming up I have a wirless router in my house I even stand next to it and it is not working!. Even when I go to a a T.mobile. hotspot it will not work the error states: a Connection error has occured. The signal may be to weak... But I am standing next to my router and it shows 100% Signal.. Please Help...

Yeah, it sounds like your selecting automatic for all of your settings. Do the IP Address (a custom one like Lyn said), the default gateway and the DNS Numbers all manually and you should be Ok. To find these search through your routers settings.