A Ps2 Hardware Question
  • I was just lookin at the back of my ps2. And I saw'll a square thing that said hard ware. What is that?
    And I saw'll a little spot you can open by the power switch What is that?
    One more thing: When the hard ware comes out where will it go?
    :D
  • That is a port where you can enter upgrades like the hdd coming out.
  • I don't have a box with Hardware written on it so i'm not sure about that one. The area that you can open will be where the HDD and Ethernet/broadband adapter will go. The HDD will slide in and the EA will connect to the back. You won't need the HDD to connect the EA either as was first thought to be the case when they were first thought of. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • why is it every time i post some thing stupid or sarcastic on this board it is always deleted, Probably by one of the Staff characters, man u guys are too stuck up, learn to taking a joke.
  • If it is not constructive, or has an overly negative tone to it then it does not belong in a "HELP" forum.

[b]why is it every time i post some thing stupid or sarcastic on this board it is always deleted

Think before you post.[/b]
  • As Devilchild said,it gets deleted because it didn't do anything to help the thread.

Seeing as Masterman's question got answered I'll close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions