Ne1 Else Havin Trouble With Lady Yunalesca
  • i am havin trouble with yunalesca as her 3rd form casts mega deth which kills off every character who has not been turned into a zombie,her first and second form are easy but i cant get to grips with the last form as i have protected yuna wakka and auron from zombie attacks and rikku uses auto-med to cast holy water on herself i just cant get around the last 6-7000 hp of yunalesca .....

good tip thpugh save your aeons overdrives till her 3rd form and after u have used their overdrives dismiss them straight away as miss lesca will use absorb on them reducing some of your aeons overdrive damage.....

does someone have a little tip to get me a few more 1000 points off yunalesca cos she takes to long to beat just to be killed off by one spell which is a cow to get past......

gud luck on tha game all of yall
    cya
  • When she does the zombie attack keep 2 people in zombie status and 1 normal. Then if she does mega death it only kills 1 person and if she casts life magic it only kills one person.
  • cheers mate i just had another go and i kept tidus zombified and he killed auron and wakka and then used curaga on tidus straight after i was gonna have another go but me lass wanted seeing too heheh...

thanx for tha solution
    keep posting
  • You could also go in with all of your Aeons' overdrives and use those. I personally like watching my pets have some fun every now and again (esp. against bosses). Return back to where you fought here to get Tidus's Sigil.
  • The best way is to do as Speed said and as soon as she cats Mega Death then you can take off the Zombie status if you really NEED to and revive the one fallen ally. Then just give her all you have. At this point hopefully you have done alot of leveling up and what not...I enjoyed using Tidus' overdrives on her...especially Blitz Ace and Energy Rain..You know, it's funny now because my Yuna is so physically strong that her attack is nearly as powerful as Tidus' and a very ironic thing is that Tidus has a much higher Magic ability than does Yuna....very strange...since both have nearly completed the Sphere board...Well, now i'm off topic. Just give everything you've got...making sure to use all characters to make use of the AP that you get off of her. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.