• Okay. I have caught the Ultimate Weapon..but where does he go after our battle. He completely ran off. I have searched the WHOLE overworld and he's nowhere to be found. Help? :D
  • Check around Midgar, Cosmo Canyon, Nibleheim, and Rocket Town.
  • The Trick is to keep following him. What SpeedDemon said is very accurate. But what he didnt tell you was the easy way to defeat this monster. When you are at the final place (cosmo canyon) to defeat him he just stands there hovering. Get out of your ship and fight until all of your characters are at their respective limit breaks. When you approach and fight him cast Big Gaurd at the beginning of the fight. Big Gaurd is an enemy skill that is from a squid like monster on the shore of Costa Del Sol. This gives every type of barrier and haste. Use this then attack with the limit breaks. Make sure all of your members have an enemy skill materia to learn his Flare move if you did not already. Because he is at his weakest he will go down faster. Hope this helps.
  • Thanks for the gaming advice guys. Not so long after I posted this I defeated him. B)