Whats the price of eggs
  • Whats the price of eggs in your area? Mine is $3.55 a dozen, more then gasoline :eek: julie
  • I have to say that this is one of the oddest questions that has been asked on here. I do have an answer for you though. Here in Jersey, its average 3.29 for a dozen.
  • I pay about $3.99 for two and a half dozen here in NC. I eat a ton of eggs for my bodybuilding diet. I am about to diet down for another show which will put me back up to about 2 dozen a day.
  • I think its about £1.50-£2.00 a dozen here in the UK (around $3-$4). A very odd question i do agree, Nec...:confused:;)

Mike, you eat 2 dozens of eggs a day!:o Wow. That would not go down well with me, not too fond of eggs if i'm honest...:rolleyes:
  • I usually only eat the egg whites. I might only have 2 or 3 yolks.

I only eat that much during contest prep dieting. Usually I have about 6 egg whites and 1 whole egg for breakfast.

Eggs are a very good source of nutrients and its protein is gram by gram used by the body more than any other source of protein, ie beef, chicken, and fish.
  • Now we want a pic of you in a competion mate.
  • Click on my profile, there is a pic of me in my last competition.
  • mmmm i have no idea at all lol!! I will have a look next time im in Tesco
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Click on my profile, there is a pic of me in my last competition.

Looks like those eggs seem to be doing the trick Mike!...:cool:
  • Dont feel bad Jane. I'm paying just under $4.00 a gallon here.
  • I thought the US were the cheapest for prices on fuel? In some parts obviously not then, thats a lot of money Nec.
  • I paid $3.74 the other day for gas:(
  • Like Jane mentioned in Britain were paying around £1.05-£1.10 so around $2.20.
  • will mike the dollar in SA is 3 reyals you said the dozen is 3.99
    ok here you have to make something like this(3x3.99)that will be
    here in SA is 11.97 saudi reyals (SR)a dozen
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    I paid $3.74 the other day for gas:(

Can I buy gas where you're at Mike? Ours is up to 4.25 a gallon.:(
  • Its up to 4.05 now. Not as bad as where you are, but its getting there.