• I live in the UK and have 2 children that live in Florida USA, I wondrered if anyone knew if I could send them my games from here and if they would play on a USA machine?
  • Unfortunately that isn't possible. Games in the UK are a different format(PAL) than US systems(NTSC U/C) use. There are ways to play import games but it'll end up costing you much more than i think you'd want to spend. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • no you can... my shop keeper...has a chip .. he sells it for 60 dollars.. you can order it on the net...then there is no differance between ntsc and pal all work..
    thanks
  • Wasif

At the top of the help forums you'll find the following pinned topic click here. Please bother to read it.

We here at APi are fully aware of mod chips and what they can do, but it is our policy not to discuss such matters (for the reasons given in the pinned post).

There are only a few things which we do not allow discussion of here at APi - mod chips happens to be one of them.

Please refrain from posting about them in the future.

Thanks

Gid
  • As Gideon Stated:

"There are only a few things which we do not allow discussion of here at APi - mod chips happens to be one of them."

Topic closed.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions