Crash Team Racing
  • :( hi if anyone has a cheat to unlock the character nitrous oxide on crash team racing or a linkn for xploder cheats for any other games can you please send me back a message so i can use them cheats because i am really stuck on all my crash bandicoot games so if any one has any cheats for any crash bandicoot games can they email them to me caleb jeffrey at [email]sleeper13auau@yahoo.com.au[/email]
  • Well Caleb, I found a whole bunch of codes for you but ill give you the ones you really need:

N. Oxide:
    To unlock N. Oxide as a playable character, not only do you need to defeat him in all the time trial levels, you also need to complete the game 100% (complete all cups in arcade mode, complete adventure mode, have all relics, all gems, all ctrs etc.) You cannot play as him in adventure mode. He is the fastest racer by far and he seems to have perfect speed, acceleration, and turning.

Penta Penguin:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Right, Triangle, Down, Left, Triangle, Up at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Penta Penguin will be selectable in versus, arcade, time trial, and battle modes.

Ripper Roo:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Right, Circle(2), Down, Up, Down, Right at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Alternately, win the Red Gem cup. Ripper Roo will be selectable in versus, arcade, time trial, and battle modes.

N. Tropy:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Right(2) at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Alternately, successfully complete the "Roos Tubes" level in time trial mode. N. Tropy can be unlocked with a time of 1.47.87. N. Tropy will be selectable in versus, arcade, time trial, and battle modes.

Papu Papu:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Left, Triangle, Right, Down, Right, Circle, Left(2), Down at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Alternately, win the Green Gem cup. Papu Papu will be selectable in versus, arcade, time trial, and battle modes.

Komodo Joe:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Circle, Left(2), Triangle, Right, Down at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Alternately, win the Blue Gem cup. Komodo Joe will be selectable in versus, arcade, time trial, and battle modes.

Pinstripe :
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Left, Right, Triangle, Down, Right, Down at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Alternately, win the Yellow Gem cup. Pinstripe will be selectable in versus, arcade, time trial, and battle modes.

Extra tracks:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Right(2), Left, Triangle, Right, Down(2) at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. The Turbo Track, The North Bowl, Lab Basement, and Parking Lot will now be unocked.

Super turbo pads:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle, Right(2), Circle, Left at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Always get invisibility power-ups:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Right at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Invisibility:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Up(2), Down, Right(2), Up at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Unlimited bombs:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle, Right, Down, Right, Up, Triangle, Left at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: This code has no effect if the "Unlimited masks" code has been enabled.

Unlimited Wumpa Fruit:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Right(2), Down(2) at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Unlimited masks:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Left, Triangle, Right, Left, Circle, Right, Down(2) at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

View turbo counter:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle, Down(2), Circle, Up at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Scrapbook:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Up(2), Down, Right(2), Left, Right, Triangle, Right.

Playable Spyro The Dragon 2 demo:
    Hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Circle, Triangle, Right at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Code words:
    All the cheat codes spell something. Right is "R" or "E" (east), Left is "L" or "W" (west), Up is "U" or "N" (north), Down is "D" or "S" (south), Circle is "O", Triangle is "A", and X is "X". For example, Ripper Roo's cheat code spells "ROODUDE".

Using codes in adventure mode:
    Enter adventure mode and at the "New/Load" screen hold L1 + R1 and type the enable the desired code. Note: The racer codes will not work; therefore you cannot be a hidden racer in adventure mode. Infinite masks can be used on all the races (i.e. trophy races, relic races, etc.)