• :) :) Does anyone know anything about Deerhunter,,
  • Right now there are no plans to release Deerhunter on any console. If this changes then i will let you know. Please check back for updates on any other game(s) that you would like to know about. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Unfortunately Deer Hunter is not available on any console; which means you will have to stick to the PC for the game.

Being a long-time fan of the Deer Hunter series, I too would like to see it available on the Playstation at some point. But for whatever reason, game developers allow the shooting and maiming of HUMAN characters, but not animals...go figure??
  • Quote (madhtr @ Nov. 23 2001,03:09)
    Right now there are no plans to release Deerhunter on any console. If this changes then i will let you know. Please check back for updates on any other game(s) that you would like to know about. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
    :cry: hhheeeellllppppp!!!!!
    i don't know what to do!!!!!
    i need some serious help with alone in the dark - i have just killed the flying thing in the library and i go out the door and get killed by zombies. there is a panel with 4 dials on it in the library what is the code,do i need to know the code. please help!!!
  • [b]This is in Alone In The Dark:A New Nightmare,I take it?If so,you should find the code by looking through the telescope on the 3rd landing in the library.

Next time you have a game problem,gijoe,you should hit the