• ok i getting real tired of the wait do they have an offical due date for the two games home and little big planet
  • As of yet there are no official dates. LittleBigPlanet is, at last check, coming to us sometime in October with the possibility of a beta test period before that.

As for Home, it's anybody's guess at this point. They still say "to be announced". Considering the Euro date listed is Q3 2008 we can possibly expect it at about the same time. It's all up to Sony saying "it's ready" and for the moment, they think it isn't. Kind of a good thing, really- personally, i prefer they iron out the bugs and do a proper releaee than shove it out half- assed and patch it later.
  • LittleBigPlanet is looking good for a fall release date. Quite a bit of media is starting to surface for the game and it's looking good. I too can see this hitting us sometime this October...:D

Sony have delayed the Home beta to next february (Feb 09) last i heard...? That means you're probably looking at Home being with us in about a years time or even more, that's if everything goes to plan...! Yes i know, it's frustrating. Let's just pray it'll be worth it in the end. At least Sony are giving themselves enough time to get it perfect....;)