My new avatar
  • Hello everyone, i do like my horror films, and clowns freak me out, ever since IT....rubbish now but scared me back then.

Anyways, my new avatar is ANOTHER scary clown, i think this could be a trend that continues.

If this really does bother anyone let me know, i am aware some people have a SERIOUS dislike of all things clown like.

Ta Ta for now
  • LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAA!!!! Scary clowns are awesome! I remember It. Great movie. He didn't scare me as much as the one in Poltergeist though. Took me a couple years to sleep without a night light back then.

Nec
  • Remember it well, my sister had a china doll clown. Sometimes, when she had nightmares my mum would ask me to sleep in my sisters room with her.

I LAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT..........STARING...........STARING at that bloody clown for hours!!!!

I swear it used to move whenever i took my eyed off it.
  • Thats a great one, I really like it.
  • like the clown its kinda freekie it sorta reminds me of those spookie peroet masks me mum had hanging on the living room wall some years back i always felt like they were watching me and i still say the house fire was smething to do with those crazy maks
  • I loved IT, But in my opinion, The book was so much better.
  • I agree entirely, the film was terrible, but still, it had a SCARY CLOWN!
  • pokerdon said:
    I agree entirely, the film was terrible, but still, it had a SCARY CLOWN!

Scary Clowns FTW!