Mouse & Keyboard Support For Fps's?
  • Hi - sorry for the basic question, but how do you connect a keyboard and mouse to a PS2 for a game that supports them?

Thanks!
  • Not just any mouse and keyboard will fit into your PS2, you need a USB keyboard and mouse. If you look at the front of your PS2 under the controller ports theres a blue patch. You'll see 2 USB ports, one for the keyboard and one for the mouse (or you could plug the keyboard in and plug the mouse into the keyboard).

Any USB keyboard and mouse will work with your PS2. If it fits into the slot, it's fine :)
  • Moved to the PS2 hardware help forum.
  • so you all are saying i cas take my pc mouse (it's a usb mouse) and put it in my ps2 and i can use that mouse???
  • Yes, but it won't work with all PS2 games. Most FPS titles will work with a mouse and keyboard and there may be a few others but those are the main type of games that this is used for. That's one good thing about having USB ports on the PS2 and also it has an IEEE port as well....better known as Firewire which will come in handy for connecting digital cameras to copy pics to the HDD whenever that's released. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • ok thanks for the info mad.hey mad is it ok if you can pm me more info about takeing pixs(i dont wount to couse us to spam) w/ a digital cam couse i got one of those
  • No probs with that info on the mice there Mikey. Just PM me with your questions about the Digi and i will answer to the best of my ability which should be able to help you get things going well. Just tell me all that you know and what you think the problem may be and i will tell you exactly what you need to do. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • thanks madhtr!
  • You're very welcome for that one blackbox. I'm going to close this thread now since the question has been answered. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions