The New Smaller Ps1
  • :ph34r: does the new smaller more portable less expensive ps1 also play faster than the old ps1???does it play dvds??? :ph34r:
  • Nope, the PSOne is the same as a PSX except that it's smaller and portable. The PS2 is the only system that plays DVDs straight out of the box. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I guess the new ps1 is to fit in your car more than the gaming it self? I guess sony is trying to make
    them smaller because they want to sell more of the ps1 product. Personally I think my old big ps1 is just
    fine sitting on my self so quietly.
    :D
  • As the madhtr stated, the size of the "newer" PS1 console does not play any faster, or act any differently than it's predecessor; it was resized to make it a little more portable.
  • Personally i think that the smaller ps1 causes the graphics 2 block up more because the cut the console down in a race against the clock 2 get money

they didnt bother getting the gaming system better or anything

so personnaly i use an old playstation
  • It must be just you thinking that josh-the graphics are exactly the same.The only major difference is the size of the unit (thanks to being able to get everything onto a smaller chipset).Other than that the system is exactly the same.
  • Originally posted by Lyndon M STAFF@Sep 4 2002, 12:49 AM
    [b]It must be just you thinking that josh-the graphics are exactly the same.The only major difference is the size of the unit (thanks to being able to get everything onto a smaller chipset).Other than that the system is exactly the same.[/b]

Ok then thanks 4 clearing that up Lyndon i was positive that the graphics were poorer because they had cut down the size of the console

thats again 4 clearing that up

Last edited by bakerjosh10429 at Oct 6 2002, 05:57 PM