Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Problem.
  • I recently bought RSV2 for the PS3 system, I have beaten the campaign mode, So I try to jump online, I search for a match and it comes up with an error message saying "No matches found", So I call one of my friends that also has the game, He tries to find a match, And says there is a whole list, Any suggestions would be great, It only does this with this game, I can play online on any other game.
  • Have you tried searching more than once- it sometimes takes a couple of searches to bring up the actual amount of games on the server...?

Try searching multiple times, but if the problem still persists, it's your connection. At this point i would suggest opening Ports in your router to let the gaming traffic from RSV2 through. This is done by accessing your router's settings and going into Port Forwarding (or something similar, the names vary with each router), from there on all you need to do is open the following ports:

* TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
    * UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, 10070, and 50100

This should fix the problem.:)

*Lyndon M STAFF has covered a lot of Port Forwarding questions throughout the PS3 Help sections. You may want to take a quick look through if you feel confused.
  • I've searched multiple times, And opened the required ports, The game still does not work online.
  • Hmm, i take it you have logged back off and then on again and searched for games after logging back on?

The only thing i can think of now is your having a little server issue at the moment. Try searching for games again some time tommorow, this is what i usually do when a game's turning up no matches.:)
  • It's been doing this since I got the game. 3 weeks ago.
  • I'm really confused on this one, Woodrow. If you're sure you're internet connection works fine with other online games then there's no reason why no games are turning up?

You are searching every game mode, correct? Try refreshing the list straight after you search. Only other thing it can possibly be is that there are no games being played that are within your connection. The game's popularity has gone down in the last few weeks.:confused:
  • Rob C STAFF said:
    I'm really confused on this one, Woodrow. If you're sure you're internet connection works fine with other online games then there's no reason why no games are turning up?

You are searching every game mode, correct? Try refreshing the list straight after you search. Only other thing it can possibly be is that there are no games being played that are within your connection. The game's popularity has gone down in the last few weeks.:confused:

I called my friend that also has the game, He checked and said there were many games.
  • Yes, but i meant within [B]your connection.

Well i'm baffled, i personally think it's an error with your internet connection but we've tried most things that should allow you to find a game, and obviously it hasn't worked...? Unless anybody else has any more suggestions, i'm not sure if we can do any more to help.

All i would say at this stage, is to wait a week or so before searching for a game online on RSV2, and then try again. That would rule out if it's any problems with the servers you're having if it does not turn up any matches. [/B]
  • Rob C STAFF said:
    Yes, but i meant within [B]your connection.

Well i'm baffled, i personally think it's an error with your internet connection but we've tried most things that should allow you to find a game, and obviously it hasn't worked...? Unless anybody else has any more suggestions, i'm not sure if we can do any more to help.

All i would say at this stage, is to wait a week or so before searching for a game online on RSV2, and then try again. That would rule out if it's any problems with the servers you're having if it does not turn up any matches. [/B]

I'll try this, Thanks for the help anyway.:)