the davince code playstation 2
  • i am stuck in level 2 saint solpice ,
    in the crypt ....
    how do i solve the three lanterns puzzle..
    and the tomb puzzle?
  • You should have found three sliders that go with the lanterns- simply put the right one with each (brass slider into the brass lantern, etc.) and then light them using the matches. You'll see the puzzle answer projected on the wall.
  • i can only find one metal plate ,,, hidden in trap of organ ......

can any one tell me exectaly where they are many thanks....
  • The Bronze Slide is located in the bedroom where the dead sister is laying dead, earlier on in the level. Her hand should be pointing to the bed. Stand beside it and pull it out of the way to reveal a safe on the floor. The safe has a puzzle; what you need to do is get the center row to say 'SION'. Once completed it will open to give you the Bronze Slide.

You have already found the Copper Slide.

The Brass Slide is already in the Lantern, so after you've found the Bronze Slide you should have all 3. You can now complete the puzzle...:)
  • thanks guys for your help.........

now for next dilema....
    at the begining of normandy mansion in the shed there is a combination lock i can not work out the fibonacci sequence......
    thanks again
  • The sequence/code is- 132134.

The Fibonacci Sequence in the game, is simply a sequence in which the next number is the sum of the two numbers in front of it. Simple...;)
  • hi guys im back again with the next puzzle lol im stuck on the saunieres mansion at the fire place where you have to rotate the fleur-de-lys i have the order the are in but it still says there is an order i must be missing.
  • Is this the order you have?:

Down, Right, Up, Left

That is the direction in which the discs should be rotated.
  • thanks.....
    i was doing it wrong....
  • hi people i am back i have been doing well till now.....

level temple church......

solve the grid puzzle on the knights effigies ......
    thanks
  • The puzzle you'll need to solve is located on the 'Dark Effigy'.

To solve it, use the paired symbols on the shield to find the correct letters on the chart and fill in the blank spaces at the bottom. The word at the end should spell out 'RICHARD'.

You should now be able to go into your inventory and solve the 3rd cryptex with the word 'RICHARD'.
  • back again....
    westminster abbey....

baron hunsdons tomb......got to press tile symbols in proper order?

she says [the wording of the last line implies the reversal order]
    but i do not know what is the last word of the poem .....

thanks for all the help..
  • The order to push is QUEEN, BARON, KNIGHT, SOLDIER. This gives you the Unusual Cylinder. A guard will appear at this point for you to take out before you can head back to the first area and Newton's Tomb.