Guess who's back
  • Gues whos back, yes its me, hope y'all missed me! Im back in S.A but i cnt play online as i sold my online games 2 save up 4 GTA IV! A lot has happened without me. Its gud 2 be back
  • Oh shaddow. We're still the same old bunch of gamers, so not too much has happened without ya. It's good to have you back though.:)
  • Thanks mel, i heard rob is the newest member on api! Congrats
  • it's about time,does that mean you;ve sold COD4 then?
  • Unfortunately, yes.. But i am saving up 4 gta iv so that i can get a new game to whup your a**es :)
  • Welcome back Shaddow, long time no see. How have you been...?
  • yeah i missed you shaddow welcome back man so you now live in S.A. huh?
  • Its good to be back rob! Ive always lived in S.A NOB, i was just in Germany on business
  • hey do you live in S.A. or you are from S.A. ?
  • I live in s.a...
  • Hello old friend.

Nice to have you back, BUt you sold COD4!!??

At least i don't have to watch for you and sfjp double teaming me anymore.

My advice, forget GTA4, its not that great, lots of hype, same old GTA with better graphics.

Get MGS4 instead, great game and awesome online. I traded GTA4 for it, so ther you go.
  • Thanks for the tip poker! Mgs4 hasnt yet been released in S.A so its gta iv to pass the time until it goes out into the market.... By the way, who's the MOM for this month
  • shaddow said:
    Thanks for the tip poker! Mgs4 hasnt yet been released in S.A so its gta iv to pass the time until it goes out into the market.... By the way, who's the MOM for this month

ammm..shaddow its actually been relesed here long time ago but...its not availble in every store but there is a place in Qatif sells it...
  • Are we talking about the same place here? I dont know a place called Qatif
  • its a reigne in ksa
  • PS3 games are region free anyway guys. You could order an American or an English version, even a Japanese version, and each one would work shaddow.
  • Thank you rob, i might import