• I'm looking for cheat codes for this game,but I dont want gameshark codes.Is there anyone who can help?
  • There's a few cheats here.
  • thanks for the help,but actually i was after codes where i can have infinite lives,infinite weapons and so on,without using a
  • doesn't that kinda ruin the game, wouldn't you feel like you acomplished something if you did it with out infinite lives or ammo, I can understand using the guide!!!
  • what a load of crap.if you cant help dont bother answering.I dint buy this game or any other game to get stuck in ####,they are also supposed to be enjoyable.
  • sorry man, you can find the walkthrough on the absoluteplaystation cheats section, I know I'v used it a couple of times!!!
  • This isnt actually a cheat but when you start the game start the 2nd training mission and if you het a good enough score,you will get a ringers solution from the weapons shop for free and you can do it as many times as you want.
  • why i should beat you over the head :angry: that was the easiest game ive beaten execpt for those golems when you want all that BP, EXP, hey that remindes me i gotta play that game and get the gunblade! :) well cheat codes arent availible for that game only gameshark and even then its funner to beat a game...blah blah blah well i wont give you that lecture i took it easy on you oh and were are you stuck cuz i can help ya
  • Laptop password is A3EILM2S2Y. Thats it :2devilish: :thumbsup:

Last edited by PARASITE at May 07 2002,04:07
  • PARASITE EVE 2 RULES!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  • It is better to start with M4A1 or Turtle Vest with PA3 :2silly:
  • Don't waste alot of MP save your HP. :mad: