• [B]Hi I am stuck at the prison level and cant seem to get out. I keep getting shot at by the man with the gun. I have ashley in my party and his weapons. I still cant find prisoner 666. How do you get past the guard? Would appreciate any game secrets and walkthroughs in this game. I am stuck and I have walked around there several times and can't seem to find another way to get out of my dilema. :wacko: :angry:
  • I sent you the walkthrough that APi had for this title but feel free to ask any other questions that you may have. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Aaahhh........ advice giving, its been a long tme since I helped anyone in a gameplay.

Good, you got ashley with you, as you noticed the guard will fire like hell if you just step right out. Go to the second floor (...I think) then loiter around and you should see the guard from above. Use Ashley's Hurl Knife just above the guard, obviously you'll hit nothing but the wall :angry: But after the knife hits the wall............ :rolleyes: are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Keep asking questions I wanna help! I wanna help! :lol: