Getting All Original Monsters
  • I have captured 10 of every monster in the game, except for Ton Berry in the Cavern of the Stolen Faith, I have 1. Little BStard never shows up. So I was thinking I should have all the monsters in the arena available, but thats not the case. i am still missing 2 original creations. What do I have to complete to to get the 3rd to last and last original monster creations from the trainer?
  • I think the two you are missing are Ultima Buster and Nemesis. To get Ultima you need 5 of each monster, and to get Nemesis (the gold version of Omega with roughtly 10000000 HP) you need 10 of ever monster, and have defeted all of the bosses at the Monster Arena (that means all the area creations, all the species creations, and all the original creations). Have fun :lol:
  • Thanx Theve1tch :D
  • Is this in the American versoin of the game? I dont understand what your saying!
  • Yes the north american version of FFX. Capture Quest with the monster trainer. I have captured 10 of every monster in the game except the Tonberry in the Cavern of the Stolen Faith, I have only managed to find him once. My question was, how do I unlock the 3rd to last and last Original creation from the monster trainer. I had assumed I needed 10 Tonberries, but found it odd that when I was chating to the monster trainer he didn't give me clues. Instead he just said that I had captured every monster in the game and that he had known I could do it. So I wanted to find out for sure before I spent 3 hours trying to capture the little BStard 9 times. K