Ty the tasmanian tiger help! Urgent!!!
  • I almost beat the game, but i cant find the last golden cog in the level rex marks the spot. I have tried the show objects code and still cant find it. Does anyone know where the cogs are?:(
  • Here's a list of the locations for all 10 golden cogs in that level:

• On Skull island , go up the slope at the right and glide to the nearby tor at the right once you get to the top. Glide to the other tors until you reach the last one, which has the Golden Cog on.

• You'll find some bouncing deck chairs on a small bit of land connected islands 3 and 4. Jump on them to reach the platform moving along the shore. Wait for another platform to come near and glide to it. At the end glide to the last platform which has the Golden Cog on.

• Between island 4 and 11 are some pillars in the water and two platforms floating above the water- one with the Golden Cog on. Use the pillars to glide from the highest one to the moving platform (there is a switch to hit to get this moving), then glide to the one with the Golden Cog.

• On island 7 are three big flowers. Jump in the one at the back to get launched on to a nearby pillar with a Golden Cog on.

• On Anchor Rock Island climb on the right side of the anchor rock and glide to the nearby pillar. Then jump to the one with the Golden Cog.

• On Bald Island go on the tallest pillar, then use the zoomerang to hit the red switch on top of the rockface at the left. This will activate the moving platform. Use that platform to reach the pillar with the Golden Cog.

• Inside Volcano Island, in the lava cavern, when you go up the first slope in the large open room at the top, jump to the higher ledge to the left of the path to find the Golden Cog.

• Between islands 1 and 11. It's at the bottom of the water near the net surrounding the level, in the middle of the sea mines spot.

• Between islands 11 and 13, near the net surrounding the level. It's on a coral reef at the bottom of the water.

• Between islands 6 and 8, near the net surrounding the level-you'll find it between two coral reefs at the bottom of the water.