Could You Spare Some Information About Penance?
  • Well, I've been thinking Penance will be very though and I would like to have some information... If somebody already reached him... or even defeated him could you spare some info?? Only you can and if possible...
  • if I may ask who is penace I have never seen him in FFX before??? :blink:
  • Okay... You may never saw him cuz he only appears in PAL version of FFX, and he is the last of the Dark Aeons...
  • I was going to ask the same thing as DL. By dark aeons do you mean when Yu Yevon controlls them at the end? Why wasn't Pennance (whatever form it is) in the North American release. It must be in FFX International?
  • Yep as the english got are version realy l8 those nice people at squere decided to let us have darkaeons as well the only tech i no is to take out the arms first as this stopps him using a realy powerfull attack blitz ace and attackreels come in handy fully powered celestial weapons and to have all charecters gone round the shphere level at least once or you could cheat and do what i did and relyed completely on yojimbo for the whole side quest :D :D :D
  • Rely on Yojimbo???!!! I can't trust that greedy bastard I pay him more than 3.5 million Gil and he does not uses Zanmato against Dark Anima... I only relied on him against Dark Bahamut and Dark Magus Sister....
  • Hey guys i am the FF master penace, and even though i have beaten him, he is no joke. Ur gona need all ur stats at max and a HP of over 40,000.He has a HP of 12,000,000 and both of his arms have 800,000HP too. Take out his arms first to stop him from using Jugment day. Then you'll have like 3 turns to attack the body use, rikku's hyper mighty G, Waka's attak reels for this and if u have some time use healing waters to replenish ur hp suply. And if u have Stamina tonics this if a good place to use them.
  • okay listen massaki if u chose the second option for yojimbo to defeat the most powerfull of enemies than the chance he'll use it against fiends with high zanmato enimies is increased so it goes on relationship values aswell if he uses zanmato kozuka or wakizashi h'ell like u more and the chance of him attaking without bieng paid or using zanmato is increased but if he ko's u dissmis him as soon as you get him out u pay him 0gill or he uses his dog hell like u best i find if i fight a mimic with gillionare equiped u'll get 100,000 gill give him all the money u have so u go bust and he'llprob use zanmato ive defeated dark bahmut with 20,000 gill coz that was asmuch as i had so itf u pay him as much as u have the chance increases aswell but it's still gottu be a decentamount well hope this helps :D :) :ph34r:
  • Well, uh... I defeated Penance and I thank you for all the information.. I would like to ask to any moderator to close this topic before any smart guy begins giving false information.... I thank you...
  • Yeah, this thread isn't needed anymore so thread closed. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting andh ave fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions