Playstation network Proplwm, Please help
  • I sign in to the Playstation network successfully then after a time that differs i become disconnected with this messege:

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation network.
    (8002A548)

Nevetheless, i'm always connected to the internet while that happens .
    Please help me
  • This is most likely a problem with the router. Do you have any special settings made in there for the PS3 (DMZ, reserved IP address, things like that)?
  • thx 4 replying,
    My Router is (Linksys Wireless-G Broadband 2.4GHz 54mbps),
    Does that sound good??!!
    And i don't have any special setting for the PS3
  • Right then- first thing I would suggest trying is setting up the Port Forwarding on the router. The problem you are likely running into is certain ports are closed by default in the router that the PS3 needs for some of the network traffic.

You'll find the directions for how to do port forwarding for your router over at PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall . Just find the exact model # (should be found on the front) and then use these port numbers:

* TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
    * UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, 10070, and 50100

Once you have these in place on the router this should fix the connection problems.
  • hey,
    i did exactly as u said but i became even unable to sign in to the ps network.
    Shall i change the Router??
    thx 4 helping
  • You may need to do some other setting changes in the router such as setting up a reserved IP address for the PS3- once this is done you can add it to the settings you use on the PS3 itself. I would also suggest put in as many settings as you can on the PS3 manually instead of using the automatic (the IP address you set up, router IP, DNS servers, subnet mask, etc.). This can all be found in the router itself on the Summary page.