baldures Gate Dark Allaince..
  • hmm...., whats good about this BALDURES GATE DARK ALLAINCE.. i don`t know.. i played the 2 player mode and whats good about it.... i don`t think anything is good about it? or is there... i played the first 20 minutes when we go down to the sewers to find that man....its disgusting...
    wasif
  • I think BGDK is absolutely amazing! It has beautiful graphics, you can see the ripples in water, and bones fly from smashed skeletons. You probably don't like it because you don't like RPG/Action games. Later on in the game talking to other people and gaining new and improved weapons will become very important to the structure of the game.
  • hey...i do like rpg games but this one.... this has so less story.
    thanks
  • Actually, once you get about 1/2 way through the game, you will figure out a very complex storyline. You get to travel to ancient cities, battle dragons, etc. And the best thing is it does not have random fight encounters and includes real time action, unlike FF's turn based battles.
  • hey...another thing....how long is the game... i have been at the mine camp and the tower... how much game is left? and how many more cities and new weapons are going to come? please tell me....
    thanks
  • Originally posted by Wasif@Aug 1 2002, 03:30 PM
    hmm...., whats good about this BALDURES GATE DARK ALLAINCE.. i don`t know.. i played the 2 player mode and whats good about it.... i don`t think anything is good about it? or is there... i played the first 20 minutes when we go down to the sewers to find that man....its disgusting...
    wasif

To some extent I can see where your`e coming from as the game doesn`t have the kind of depth that some would have bought it for. It is very nice visually though and I personnally rate it fairly highly. I wouldn`t class it a RPG really, more a kind of D+D hack `n` slash, and this simple gameplay can get a bit boring, with little reason for replay other than to unlock Drizzt and maximise your characters. Not one to pay full price for but worth a look at if you can get it somewhat cheaper now.
  • The main flaw of this game is that it is to short. If you are in the tower you are allmost done, sorry but thats the way it is. Keep your character save I have heard rumor that you can use your leveled up character in the sequell. Sorry if you dont like BGDA, I did say it was a very fun game. Thats how different tastes are I guess.

Last edited by EvilAaron at Aug 12 2002, 09:49 AM
  • Q - What is good about Baldurs Gate : Dark alliance?

A
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Aug 12 2002, 05:05 PM
    [b]Q - What is good about Baldurs Gate : Dark alliance?

A