• I played and completed this game years ago and enjoying a second outing with this ps one favourite. I'm playing as Gail on the 1st lock over-ride puzzle after leaving Dr kirks secret lab. Can't get the combo right. I even have the versus books walkthrough and the solution is the only print error in this detailed guide!! Help appreciated. Thanks.

This is my first post on this forum. Hail all you retro -freaks!!:D
  • I'm trying to place just which puzzle this is and can't quite do it- can you give a bit more detail?
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I'm trying to place just which puzzle this is and can't quite do it- can you give a bit more detail?

Gail is locked in the computer room with Rick. After using the screwdriver to remove the panel to access the circuit, this circuit resembles a jigsaw circuit board. Gail needs to solve the circuit puzzle to release the lock.
  • Ok, found the spot now.

Turn the second and third panels to the right once. Now the proper order is third panel, first panel, second panel.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Ok, found the spot now.

Turn the second and third panels to the right once. Now the proper order is third panel, first panel, second panel.

Thankyou. It worked a treat.