If I Get A Choice Between Games..
  • hmm...
    if i get a choice to buy 2 games which ones do you think they should be.... i like all types of games.... better if 2 player... but it can be 1 player. i really heard about ace combat 4...gran tourismo 3....resident evil code veronica x....and dynesty warriors...what about them? can they be added to my list of 2? i already have many games...like gta3 mgs2 ffx
    moh .......and hey is there any good game of athletics...on ps2...i`m talking about ps2... i have espn international track and field.... any else...
    thanks
  • I`m not a big fan of driving, sports, beat `em ups or anything like that, so I can`t comment on those kind of games, but I have played Code Veronica and although it`s probably the best Resi, I found it a bit dissapointing. I personally like Rpg`s (Role Playing Games AND Rocket Propelled Grenades) and have just finished Deus Ex. If you don`t mind First Person perspective games you might want to have a look. Or maybe Red Faction or Half Life. If you like Resi type games then try Extermination or wait for The Thing (which I am looking forward to a lot).

Last edited by Dunc at Aug 6 2002, 09:42 AM
  • hi...
    which game are you waiting for? hey.....is half life good with an analog.
    and is it 2 player.. 2 player is the only thing inviting me to buy this game.
    thanks
  • Hello again.
    Yes , Half-Life has two types of two player. A Death-Match style which has no bots and is just about OK but not brilliant, and an extra story- line co-operative mode which is far better and adds a different perspective of the first part of the main game but some would say that it is a bit short. I rate the game as a whole quite highly but then I play single-player a lot more than it appears you do.

What games am I looking forward to? In the immediate future definitely The Thing and in the longer term Terminator, Onimusha 2 and Red Faction 2.

Cheers.
  • onimusha 2? whens it coming out... is it 2 player...? the first one isn`t..
    thanks
  • You do like your 2-players don`t you.

From what I can make out Onimusha 2 is out in the U.S. pretty soon, and in Europe September/October time. But you know how these things get delayed all the time.
  • Belive me get Red faction if u want a shoot em up with a wide variety of stuff to do and FFX or you'll regret it!
  • Originally posted by Lion Heart454@Aug 8 2002, 07:43 PM
    Belive me get Red faction if u want a shoot em up with a wide variety of stuff to do and FFX or you'll regret it!

Yeah! As I said before that`s a good choice. There you go Wasif, we`ve decided for you. Red Faction it is, 2-player and all.
  • Another very good multiplayer FPS (first person shooter) will be Timesplitters 2. I have the playable demo and it is like the old N64 Bond on steroids and crack, and the demo is months old. The finished version will be out September 2002. You can play 2-4 player split screen, use i-Link/Firewire cables to link up up to 4 PS2's for up to 16 players. Best of all online support up to 16 players many game types.
  • [quote]Originally posted by EvilAaron@Aug 12 2002, 04:43 PM
    [b]Another very good multiplayer FPS (first person shooter) will be Timesplitters 2. I have the playable demo and it is like the old N64 Bond on steroids and crack, and the demo is months old. The finished version will be out September 2002. You can play 2-4 player split screen, use
  • hmm...
    are time splitters 2 and red faction 2 out yet?
    thanks
  • No and no.
  • o.k farwell my freinds..
    thanks