Which Is The Best Final Fantasy?
  • :ph34r:
  • hmm...
    7 is my choice ...8...well story was good at the starting ...hell of boring afterwards... 9 well o.k.. 10 a little wierd and good graphics.. but still 7... and hey what are these 2.3.4.5.6 doing here... i thought whis series started off with 7...
    thanks
  • I liked the way you could change your character's abilities on the fly with the junctioning used in FF8. I have not played all of them yet (but hope to). I have played 1, 7, 8, 9, 10 and am playing 5 now with 6 to follow.
  • I liked Final Fantasy 8 the most out of all the Final Fantasies I have played. I liked the combat system, the junctioning, and I like the way the graphics are more life-like rather than cartoon style. I would probably like Final Fantasy 10, but I have only played 7, 8 and 9.
  • hmm...
    what about 11? why did some one vote for it... is it out yet.... you can`t guess without playing the game yourslef... forget about what the vewiers say... its your own choice...11....well...when`s the release date.?
    thanks
  • This thread has been covered before and due to it's overuse before i will close this thread and move this into the gaming area. Also FF11 is out in Japan only right now with U/C date set for February 15th and a mid 2003 release for PAL gamers at this time. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions