• I think I'm going f.....g crazy!I've played this game forever and I've done everything,but apperently not,to be the don of new york.I don't even enjoy it anymore.I just wanna finnish the freaking game.all the families are eliminated.the last thing I did mas buying all the hideouts but when I look at my goals it still says that I have to buy all the hideouts though I got a congratulations in that matter when I bought the last one.I have not walked in in all of them.Can that be a problem?It also says that I have to use all executionmethods.I have sometimes pushed the r2 button when it says execuation on the screen both in fistfights and in close gunfights.And it looks the same everytime.I don't think I've used all my guns for execution.can that be it.please help a desparate soon insane man!:eek:
  • To get to the 'Don of New York City' rank you need to reach 91.5% game completion. To get to this you'll have to complete the story, extort all businesses and warehouses, find all film reels, pull off every execution etc. Any extras that you haven't completed, you should focus on them to get to 91.5% game completion and become Don of New York City.