• Hello.I would be very grateful if some1 could please tell me how it is possible for me to RESET my Action Replay Version 2 cheat cartridge.Any help would be much appreciated..thanks :-)
  • Did it come with a manual? Had to if you bought it new. You can go [Sorry Gene but this URL was deleted due to it promoting Modchips] and type in the bottom text the question you aksed here. You may get the response you are looking for. If not try the manufacturer of the carttridge and see if they can send the manual via .txt attachment.

-Staff, I know its against APi rules to post a website but this is the only way he or she can find this information. PMing the details are one in the same. Thanks
  • I'm not sure how you mean resetting your AR2 but my guess is that you need to reset to change disk's....correct? If so then all you need to do is press the reset on your PS2 lightly and this should reset it for the game.....If that's not what you meant then please clarify. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.