best and worst user names.
  • ive come accross quite a few user names that i thought were quite good and also some really bad one's
    one i did like was sharky n george its the name of an old cartoon that i use to watch when i was a lad brought back a few memories,another one i have as a friend is bum fluff,i find that one amusing :D

at the moment i cant think of any bad ones of the top of my head but i no there's plenty out there ;)
  • best- PRINCE :D
    worse-DNT KNOW
  • ive worked out steels name
    i do a bit of long boarding and dont know if your aware shefield is a brilliant place to do it and is home to lush long boards so the steel is to do with shefields steel factorys or what where and city surfer is the name given to longboarders. pretty clever that steel.
  • you've got the steel bit right sam but i dont long board and i never knew that sheffield was a place for long boarding,thanks for the info you learn something every day.:D
  • Mine comes from

POKER - Ilove online poker

DON - Everyone calls me DON (my name is Paul, don't ask!!!)

Put em together and you get - POKERDON!!!

Well, i like it anyway.
  • mine is liamnash07 thats a bad 1 but i couldent think of anything at the time thats for playstation network
  • the one's that i think are a bit bad are people that use names of food's example of one i came across was chesee1456 i surpose it's different.
    the one i use just for the US store was probably not the best one to come up with,it sounded ok at the time of typeing it in :D......SUGARNUTS
    i then started getting unwanted attention from some fella's who either thought i was a lady or something :laugh: ;)
  • Mine simply comes from the fact that I may be the last person remaining on the face of the earth who actually LIKED "Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi"; I have many fond memories of playing it with my friends, and consistantly whipping their butts with a little Boba Fett action!
  • i came across one to day which i quite liked.....THUNDERCHICKEN5
  • i hate those names were people call them selves 'your mum' or something like that, so when you kill them in shooters its says "you killed your mum".
  • Come on, that is slightly amusing...yet sick at the same time i suppose.:rolleyes:
  • Rob C STAFF said:
    Come on, that is slightly amusing...yet sick at the same time i suppose.:rolleyes:

yea it would me slightly amusing but these two kids say your mum or thats what she said at every opportunity, so it just bugs me because of them.
  • found one 'bout a month ago chick called herself hugePussy
  • Ghost of Gn'r Past said:
    i hate those names were people call them selves 'your mum' or something like that, so when you kill them in shooters its says "you killed your mum".

i think that is funny
  • that is very rude calling yourself hugepussy
  • I can't help but love all of the staff's names.. their names are cool as shit.. My real name is Joseph...

I guess it would be weird to be called Joseph E STAFF... that would suck....

Im gonna change my name now to Lyndon.. that name is like.. my fav..

My name is not my normal user name, for my normal is Hazard or Hydro. King22 was my original name here from the original boards that I joined when I was 8, its 10 years later and I came back so ^_^

I always think about this place.. it's become apart of my life <3<br />
    But yeah.. coolest names I have seen here:

Madhtr
    Lyndon
    Susan B.

and I rather like your name too actually, nice flow to it.
  • Not sure if I should be flattered or frightened by the fact someone wants to change their name to mine. :o

I have seen a crapload of usernames through the times here. Honestly, some of the favorites I have were from the very early years of the site (1995 to 1998 or so). Some of the real originals there were Hauk Langlo, Hobo(he was quite the character) and of course there is the one I had at first here, Mr. Grimm (had a thing for the original Twisted Metal and the idea of the grim reaper on a motorcycle had its appeal as well).
  • Grim reaper on a motorcycle? Sounds like something straight out of Ghost Rider :D
    Anyways, Worst username? Hmm can't think of one... but I will! So says General Red! <----- that name is the best hands down!;)
  • lawl, I won't but I will probably end up naming my kid (if and when I have one) after you lawl.

BE FLATTERED *throws cake on the floor*

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion