• hi...
    i want to know how do we unlock all the wrestlers...i know in story mode but how... i`m asking about smack down 3....i heard that we have to finish with everyone but thats not true.... hey tell me the exact method like select undertaker.... talk to michel coal...choose the first option.. go there talk to him.. then win a fight against him...and like this.. all in detail. tell me how....in detail or tell me how you poeple unocked them... i`ve unlocked rhyno. tajiri. and spike....how else...
    thanks
    please help
  • Ok, I am kinda lost as to what you are asking for but I will give ya some info that I think will be helpful.....

Jerry Lynn
    -------------

This is easily the hardest character to find, and almost certainly the hardest
    match to actualy win, in all of story mode. Basicaly, your going to have to win
    2 back-to-back Elimination Battle Royal matches.. But first, the random
    insanity of finding Lynne. As always, you'll need a non-champion (I used RVD)

* Turn down the tag title
    * Talk trash on the mic, to whoever calls out the chamion
    * Tell Michael Cole you were 'just messing'
    * You'll enter the first-person mode, but instead of finding anyone, just stand still for 2 minutes
    * Vince will place you in a Bottle Royal - win it
    * You'll be placed back in first-persom mode. Again, let the time run out
    * Vince will AGAIN put you into a 'Battle Royal'. Once again, win it

Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon
    ------------------------------------------

Collect the first 50 cards, then keep defending the WWF championship, until they unlock.

Mick Foley [World Championship]
    ----------------------------------

Enter Story mode as anyone who doesn't already hold a belt. Note that whoever you choose will end up with the world championship at the outcome, but you'll probably have to take it off them again, before you unlock everything, so don't choose a super-powerful CAW that you can't beat, or anything..

* Turn down the tag title shot
    * Attack whoever calls out the current champ
    * Win match
    * Show up on stage when you get called out, and accept the match
    * Choose the match type. At the outcome, whichever match you choose will become
    unlocked and playable in exhibition mode.
    * Purposefuly lose the title match at Wrestlemania

At this point, Foley will come out and randomly decide that you should have a Hell In The Cell rematch with Austin, y'know, for fairness and stuff and a Cell magicaly appears around the ring (just like real life!). Beat Austin to win the title, unlocking Foley, the Wrestlemania arena, and Theatre Mode.

Fred Durst
    ----------------------

The easiest or hardest card (depending on your strategy) requires you to use The Undertaker to beat 15 or higher, in a Slobberknocker exhibition match.

If ya have any more ?'s PM me and I will hook you up with alot more info.
  • hey how do i unlock micheal cole and hey you told me to lose the title match... so i`ll have a cage match but no........ a option comes for a rematch.. do i have to say it no then he`ll come? and hey how did you get rvd? its not here is it?
    thanks
  • hey i tried a lot but i still can`t beat 15... i came near 8... i beat 13 with the rock becouse his poeples elbow is easy.. any thing helpful....about this..
    thanks
  • hey..
    i heard you can make real superstars... but hey can you give me how 2 make 4 of them... Booker T. Hulk Hogan. RVD. and Brock Lessner.... hey but its no good... their won`t be the real moves they do.. and the real entrances..... and they won`t be so good looking.... and of course their picture will appear like all blue...in the selection area.. i do hope that these poeple are in the next smack down.. there must be 60-70 more wrestlres.. i can remember about 38 in my mind right now....and whens the new smack down coming.. the crowd graphics must be better...and the game should be more then 4 players... 8 players i guess..... hey i really hope i get something... hey whats the price of a gameshark... if i order it on the net... any site where i can order it? and whats it use... is it good... lilke in this situation...hey please help thanks
    thanks
  • hey i tried a lot but i still can`t beat 15... i came near 8... i beat 13 with the rock becouse his poeples elbow is easy.. any thing helpful....about this..
    thanks

Use the Crossover Clothesline, if you hit them with it once and they go down cover them and you should get the pin.

i heard you can make real superstars... but hey can you give me how 2 make 4 of them... Booker T. Hulk Hogan. RVD. and Brock Lessner.... hey but its no good... their won`t be the real moves they do.. and the real entrances..... and they won`t be so good looking.... and of course their picture will appear like all blue...in the selection area.. i do hope that these poeple are in the next smack down.. there must be 60-70 more wrestlres.. i can remember about 38 in my mind right now....and whens the new smack down coming.. the crowd graphics must be better...[/b]

The info I sent ya should cover making the CaW's you asked about, and yes all of those wrestlers are in Smackdown 4 and it should be coming out October 29th, I can't give ya any info about how helpful a gameshark would be cause I don't have one.

Hope the info helps ya.[/b]