tigerwoods 09 ps3
  • when trying to play traditional game modes cannot get 2 players to play against each other we select stroke play 2 players i load my player and we cannot load my wifes player help please
  • The problem may be due to the game only allowing one profile to be loaded at a time. If I'm right then only one of you would be able to use your created golfer and the other would be relegated to using one of the pros. I'll do some digging in EA's site to find out for sure.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    The problem may be due to the game only allowing one profile to be loaded at a time. If I'm right then only one of you would be able to use your created golfer and the other would be relegated to using one of the pros. I'll do some digging in EA's site to find out for sure.
    thanks for the help
  • Possible solution here, Ben- did both of you set up your custom golfer in Slot 1 of the profiles you set up? If so that is why you can't see both. If one of you switches their custom golfer to slot 2 you should both be able to play each other using the created golfers.