star wars force unleashed help please
  • Can anybody please help me before I throw my ps3 out the window! I am stuck on the star wars force unleashed 2nd board/level where I have to navigate through a pile of junk and cross a chasm of lava. I defeated the junk monster and then was able to use the force to collapse a bridge across the chasm. Now what? I cant seem to be able to jump onto the bridge and every attempt has resulted in me falling into the lava and having to re-play the entire scene from the beginning (defeat junk monster, collapse the bridge etc..) PLEASE HELP
  • Im stuck on the same point although i have not even got the bridge down across the chasm. If someone has given you some tips could u pass them on to me. Or my disc may be only good for frisby from on.
  • After defeating the Junk Monster, head to the high ledge on the right and besides a few Scrap Guardians and Drones, you'll find a Holocron worth another 10k Force Points. Defeat the Scrap enemies and then approach the giant metal object that the engine you electrified started to exhaust on. Go to the highest ledge here and Grip the object. Just hold it in Grip for a while, and a scene will eventually take over, showing you making a bridge. Your next objective presents itself.

From here you should be able to just carefully make your way down onto the makeshift bridge...?
  • Rob C STAFF said:
    After defeating the Junk Monster, head to the high ledge on the right and besides a few Scrap Guardians and Drones, you'll find a Holocron worth another 10k Force Points. Defeat the Scrap enemies and then approach the giant metal object that the engine you electrified started to exhaust on. Go to the highest ledge here and Grip the object. Just hold it in Grip for a while, and a scene will eventually take over, showing you making a bridge. Your next objective presents itself.

From here you should be able to just carefully make your way down onto the makeshift bridge...?

Okay, I have done that... and got to the junk "bridge" that you bend down with the force pull.... but can't seem to make the jump to the next ledge... 2 hours last night repeating this scene. Please help!

After I uncurl the junk metal to make a platform, what next?

Thanks
  • I end up going back around to the engine and jumping from there onto the bridge. Maybe this way will be easier!
  • vitalybfg said:
    Can anybody please help me before I throw my ps3 out the window! I am stuck on the star wars force unleashed 2nd board/level where I have to navigate through a pile of junk and cross a chasm of lava. I defeated the junk monster and then was able to use the force to collapse a bridge across the chasm. Now what? I cant seem to be able to jump onto the bridge and every attempt has resulted in me falling into the lava and having to re-play the entire scene from the beginning (defeat junk monster, collapse the bridge etc..) PLEASE HELP

um this is expert PS2 HELP, not ps3. i'm pretty sure you are saying ps3, because that's not in the ps2 2nd level.