I tried using codes for Kingdom Hearts but they wouldn't work.
  • What am I doing wrong? I've tried all of the ones I found on this website but none of them worked for me. If you could tell me what i have to do to get them to work that would be great because i'm having a little trouble getting past a certain part and i need to use the invincibility code. I tried several times but it wouldn't work. Please help me.
  • At the main menu, press L1, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, R1, R1, R1, R2, R2, R2, up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, L3, R3, up, down, left, right.

Have you done this...?
  • not at the main menu.it didn't say on the cheat to put in the code at the main menu.... I tried putting in the codes at the main menu but they still wouldn't work.is there something you have to hold down while your putting in the codes? i did everything i could think of but they still wouldn't work.i just don't know what i'm doing wrong
  • I'm not 100% sure it's an actual cheat. It's not listed as an official cheat, that may be the problem.
  • Right thanks.I'll try getting a book on cheats and i'll check for kingdom hearts cheats.if there are in the book there are bound to be official. i'll let you know if i find any that are official