• Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some info on Project Zero. I've seen the trailer at work and it looks sweet, but I can't find any info on the actual game (not that i've looked very hard...). It looks like you have to take pics of ghosts, but I can't tell just from the trailer.

If you have any links to a preview or something, please PM me :)

Last edited by KiLLa at Aug 17 2002, 10:26 PM
  • Try tecmos homepage.I cant post the adress here but im pretty sure you can either guess it or find it off the net.
  • Well, if you've played or seen Fatal Frame then you know of this game. Fatal Frame is the U/C version of Project Zero...I don't know what the name for the PAL version is but it's only an ok game. You take control of a female Japanese schoolgirl.....You enter a haunted mansion in search for her brother with a "magical" camera which is used to capture the souls of the damned souls who are within this house. Depending on if you like these types of games then you may or may not like this game. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

EDIT - Ok, this title looks to be titled Project Zero for PAL regions and it's release is scheduled for August 30th.
  • Oh, no wonder I couldn't find Project Zero on the tecmo site.
    I'll have to add it to my list of games to check out. Thanks for the help guys :)