help me I'm stuck!!!!
  • Hi I'm playN "2" games on ps2 qne I'm stuck!!!! "1" is "God of War" I've gotten into Athens defeated the three trolls wtih the spinning balls and then they I go into the doorway that wuz flamn' into the corridor and cum n2 a room THAT IS ONLY SHOWN FROM ABOVE... HOW DO I GET ONTO THE BOXES TO GET TO DA NEXT LEVEL???? ALSO..... "RESIDENT EVIL 4" I'm on level 2 came out of the "WELL" MADE IT UP TO DA HOUSE WENT UP DA STAIRS AND I CANT GET PAST THE DOOR WITH THE BLUE BALL THAT U CAN SPIN. HOW DO I OPEN THE DOOR OR IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO GET PAST THE SECOND LEVEL?
  • For God of War, is this before or after the battle with Medusa you are talking about here?

For the orb at the door in RE 4, rotate it once going up then once around spinning it left to open the door.
  • thank u 4 da residentevil info ..........4 da god of war....its rite b4 battling Medusa cuz iwuz un da ship when Athena send me 2 Athens....
  • r u there? lookn 2 get past the overhead room with da boxes in
    God of War
    and thank u M finally Past the 2nd level afta mnths in Re4!
  • When you stepped through the door that was blocked by flames before you should have seen a woman run away from you- follow her to lead the way up.
  • `there wuz no woman Lyndon there were just one Troll with a spinning-ball with spikes and 1nce I defeated him 2 more came after I defeated them I went 2 da door and rite next 2 it wuz a chest which glowed "geen" and then "blue" whicheva 1 I needed THEN I WALK THROUGH DA DOORWAY WHICH HAS STOPPED GLOWING BY NOW.....I FOLLOW DA COORIDOR WHICH LEADS 2 A ROOM THAT U CAN ONLY SEE FROM DA CEILING LOOKING DOWN AND DA ROOM IZ FILLED WITH "MEATAL" BOXES.....
  • i"ll TRY AGAIN THO DIZ IZ MY 5th timetho.........
  • Ok, have you pegged on location now- sometimes it isn't that easy to get things narrowed down.

You'll see a wooden crate at the bottom of a stack of metal ones- smash this to bring the metal stack down a bit and reveal a door high up on the wall. Go to the south-west corner and jump onto the single metal crate there. Jump from there to the stack of crates you smashed the wooden one out of. If you want, from here you can jump to some columns that will lead to more chests- the right column will lead to 2 in an alcove containing a Gorgon's Eye and some blue orbs. Go back to the crates you were on and jump to the other column with a chest sitting on top of it. It has more red orbs. You'll find a ladder against the wall from here- go to it and climb up to reach a ledge.

Walk across this ledge, to another pile of crates. Then, jump from there onto the netting hanging off the top of the next pile. Pull yourself onto the top of it, then jump down to the next pile of crates, which is right in front of the doorway. From here, you can jump two piles to the left, and open a chest of red orbs, if you'd like. When you are ready to head onward, go through the doorway.

This will lead you to the battle with Medusa which, when won, will give you the Gaze of Medusa.
  • sorry L.... u must b tlkn bout a later part of da game....Da part M tlkn bout is afta da hy three HYDRAS AND ATHENA TELLS KRATOS TO DESTOY "ARES" IN "ATHENS" AND THATZ WHERE KRATOS HAS TO GO THRU 2 LEVELS AND ON THE 2nd LLEVEL IS YHE GLOWING DOOR BOT FIRST U HAVE TO DEFEAT DA THREE TROLL-LIKE MONSTERS WITH THE SPINNING BALLS AND THEN 1nce DATZ DONE THE DOOORWAY STOPZ GLOWING AND KRATOS GOES THRU IT AND "THATS" WHEN WE COME TO DA ROOM WITH THE OEVERHEAD "view"...Ive BRNN STUCK THERE FOR DA LONGEST!
  • Heeyyyy! Didnt C Ur Text Guy "thank You !! Ur A "god"!!!!!!
  • HEY L! ru there? m stucj againM supoozed 2 find da "ORACLE" I did everything M supposed 2 I climbed up the head defeated the 2 '"MEDUSAS N the MENATORS" SHOT THE ARROW DEFEATED THE BOOGIES ON THE ROPE, CLIMED DOWN SHOT THE ARROW BUSTED THROUGH DA DOOR DEFEATED THE 4 MENATORS AND i STILL CAN'T FIND DA "ORACLE"......!....Help again Pleze!
  • hey L !!! I found It!!! next time I'll try a lil Harder b4 buggn' U GOD!
  • Hey L!!! Whatz up? Truclarity here again.... Listen M stuck again diz time for real !!!! I have 2 4 u "1" iz Re4 M @ da church N I hve da door open walk 2 da front of da church I c da insignia I go upstairs swing on da chandalier 2get 2 da otha side and therez a control panel with three colors red, green, and blue how do I work it? The otha iz "God of war" M @ the Oracle and shez' hangn on a rope I have already got the red Orbes that were on top on the doorway and double jumped 2 da nxt Ledge and then it shows da "Oracle" hangn" and sayn "Help me" !!! and then it Pans to a ledge which I kno means that M supposed to jump there..... AND THAT mY PROBLEM!!! IVE TRIED TO DOUBLE JUMP 2 DAT LEDGE Many.MANY, mant times and I cant make IT!.can u tell me what M dioing wrong?
  • [b]For the RE4 puzzle first rotate red twice then green 3 times. After that rotate blue once then select "combine". This will open the side gates to let you continue on.

Saving the oracle requires doing some messing around with a puzzle involving some statues in the area. Here's the somewhat long solution starting from where you see the oracle hanging on the rope.

Grab a statue-- it doesn't
    matter which -- and push it forward, onto the platform on the right. Then, once
    the statue is in place, step onto the platform yourself, and it will lower to
    the ground. When this happens, however, jump back onto the ledge, and let the
    platform take the statue to the ground. Then, go back for the second statue,
    and push it to where the elevator platform was. Push it over the edge, so that
    it lands on top of the second statue, and you'll have one large pillar on your
    hands -- which is just the thing you need right now.

Jump down after the statues, but don't bother grabbing them yet. First, head
    to the right, where you'll find a doorway which has cracked cement filling it.
    Destroy the cement with your Blades of Chaos, to reveal a chest full of red
    orbs. Also in the area, a little ahead from where the first doorway was, is
    another cemented off doorway. Destroy this one, to reveal another chest; This
    one contains a Gorgon Eye. Once you have both of these treasures, head back to
    where you left the statue, and grab onto it. Either push or kick it to the right
    side of the area, where there's a fountain. Place it in front of the fountain,
    then jump ontop of the doorway at the foot of the large statue of a woman on
    your right. Open the red chest that's there, for some orbs, then jump to the
    platform on your left, and from there onto the statue that you pushed around.

From the top of the statue, you can make a jump to the moss on the wall in front
    of you. Do so, and begin climbing to the left. You'll then see a cutscene of the
    Oracle beginning to slip. You'll then have 67 seconds to get to her, before she
    falls, resulting in a game over. If you take too long, or you fall to the ground
    you'll have to try again. The first set of obstacles consist of rotating gears
    against the wall. Jump past them when they stop moving, and grab onto the moss
    on the wall. After that, make your way to the platform on your left, and jump
    down onto it. From there, walk to the left, where you can see a rock with moss
    on it. Jump onto there, and climb up to the top of the said rock. There, you'll
    see a rope. Do a double jump to reach the rope. The force of you jumping will
    cause the rope to swing immediately, before you even press circle, so simply
    jump off to the next platform ahead. There, quickly but careful, walk along the
    thin ledge, being careful not to fall. When you reach the next platform, jump
    onto the rope hanging in the air. Make sure it's facing the large statue on your
    left, then swing forward, and jump onto the dish that the statue is holding.
    Walk to the edge of this disc, and you'll see a cutscene of Kratos saving the
    Oracle, as well as another cutscene of his past.